 Space / 10121
10120  |  10122
Subject:
Too bad Lego never made any white crater plates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:38:33 GMT

Yes, 2 pack crater plates in white released at the time of Ice Planet 2002
would sure have been great.  Or maybe black to go with the Blacktron landing
pads...no, that sounds too weird now that I think about it.

I'm sure that many people have a list of things that Lego should have
released in the old days...

Wishfully thinking,

- Bob