 Space / 10055
Re: sleep is for chumps!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Howell writes:
In lugnet.space, Sarah Mather writes:

That's cool for sooo many reasons. When I think of them I will let you know,
but for now all I will say is that I really like it.

thanks!

My one concern is that the micro-fig revolution seems to be getting less
micro and more macro. Thoughts?

for me personally I like to use microfig designing for things I can't
possibly do in minifig scale.  But I am still going to make it fairly large
for the sake of detail.  Just because we use a smaller figure scale doen't
mean the constructions have to be smaller.  I have always believed in 'the
bigger the better' idea in Lego, for the simple reason that the more parts
you use the more you are able to put detail in.
I could have made the BenGrace as a microfig ship originally, and left it at
that, but it wouldn't have served my purpose, which was to provide reference
imagery for me to photograph.

GREG~ Micro-fig "Benevelent Grace" it's totally portable!

hey... the original BenGrace was portable too... it just took 3 trips!

:)

cheers!
Joel K (still not Sarah)