 Space / 10025
Re: sleep is for chumps!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:46:02 GMT

thats astonishing for one night!  i love the ships too, nice work :)

In lugnet.space, Sarah Mather writes:
Hiya all!

I was feeling really inspiried, so I stayed up all night to make this:

I didn't wanna use trans neon green, but guess it turned out okay.
this is my first micro-fig creation, but I like how it worked out, so I
might have to try some more soon!
LMKWYT!

cheers!
Joel K