 Space / 10046
    Re: Star Trek: Enterprise —Rick Hallman
   (...) be sure to make it Green! I love the use of the imperial logo as the torpedo tube. The impulse engines are sweeeeeet too! flick the swtich and you got attack speed! The disrubter cannons are sweet too! Can it cloak? ;) Rick Hallman "I am gonna (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Star Trek: Enterprise —Sid Mark Dinsay
    Rick, Thanks! Scroll through my site and you might find a ship or two modeled after Voyager... and what does ACKUS mean? :-) onedaycnn (sid) (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)