 Space / 10028
    Re: sleep is for chumps! —Greg Howell
   (...) Okay: That's cool for sooo many reasons. When I think of them I will let you know, but for now all I will say is that I really like it. My one concern is that the micro-fig revolution seems to be getting less micro and more macro. Thoughts? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: sleep is for chumps! —Sarah Mather
   (...) thanks! (...) for me personally I like to use microfig designing for things I can't possibly do in minifig scale. But I am still going to make it fairly large for the sake of detail. Just because we use a smaller figure scale doen't mean the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)