 Space / *23522 (-5)
  Re: First MOC posting - Blacktron Base

(...) me are all of the micro sets you've built. I dig the Flock of Robins. Not sure- but I think I ran across the captain at a moonbase saloon. I overheard him say he was going to run- run so far away. And that he just had- had to get away. (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  MOC: Black Jack 2

Hi Spacers, (URL) remade the Black Jack to be a bit less boxy and made room to detail the interior. The ship is part of Project Omega, which I hope to unveil at Brickfest-- so, I don't want to go into too much detail. PLMKWYT Felix (URL) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space) !

  First MOC posting - Blacktron Base

As a long time lurker who has finally entered the 21st century (at least enough to post a MOC anyway), greetings to all. Inspired by the mini-SW sets and the Moonbase Project, I present a quarter-scale Blacktron mining base (with bonus message (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Whaddya know? Bots!

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEKs8H.439@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Excellent! A lot of great bot-ish stuff here. This will be a great resource. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: the gift of LEGO

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HEBv6n.10po@lugnet.com... (...) Congratulations! Also great to see the brick still has you. Email or IM me in a bit if you could....I'm going to be driving through Utah and it'd be a blast (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact