 Space / *23477 (-5)
  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

"Jeffrey Benson" <jbenso1@towson.edu> wrote in message news:HEFFAM.1D37@lugnet.com... (...) justice. Hey! It's got to come apart sometime! Those are my tires after all! :) Troy (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Site Relaunch!

Jon, dude, you really love orange don't you! Anyway, I think your new site is much better! Less huge blocks of slow loading images and more harcore content. The grid pattern is really neat and the highlights you used on the bars are cool. Nit Pick: (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Site Relaunch!

(...) Akk! My website ain't there. Oh great sidebar man Jon... (URL) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Site Relaunch!

(...) You should check out the space roll call ((URL) as well. You'll find any amount of inspiration in the links there. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Site Relaunch!

(...) I havnt gone through it yet, but it appears to be the perfect thing i need. Im taking a break for the next couple of weeks of Castle(like all my castle projects) and my Pirate projects. anyhow,i decided i needed a change so now im switching (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact