 Space / *22852 (-5)
  Re: found this on Brickshelf

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HDAs22.DGr@lugnet.com... (...) it kind of reminds me of some of Dan Jassim's work, on a smaller scale... very neat, that's for sure. and is it my imagination, or is that thing (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Thank you! That was exactly the effect I was trying for. (...) Yeah, although I haven't seen any that don't recently. (...) Yeah, but I thought you guys would like to see the finished version. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  found this on Brickshelf

(URL) guy's got something going on under the hood, that's for sure. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project

What happens when you cross the mini Star Wars sets with the Moonbase Project? Duh. The mini-Moonbase, of course. (URL) was stuck away from home for a while, but luckily I had one of each of the mini-SW sets to keep me company. After piling all of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: Dragonstar!

Jeff, The parts you are looking for are Window 1 x 4 x 4 (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact