 Space / *22782 (-5)
  Re: I'm going to sing the Doom Song now (MOC: Irken Vootrunner)

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:HD6nst.1rwo@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) reactor-fed (...) yeah, it does need some variance in the color, but I don't have any pale purple bricks to do the color scheme properly. the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...

Very cool Joe...the underwater Alpha stuff is always so intriguing. The variable wing config sets it apart. I quite like the drone as well - it has more a a predatory look, perfect for waxing those Ogel zombies. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...

Hey Joe, Another great addition to your undersea fleet. Bruce (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I'm going to sing the Doom Song now (MOC: Irken Vootrunner)

(...) I'm not much on the color. For some reason the red just doesn't evoke anything exciting. The shape however, is awesome. I love the compact roundness of it all. It hints of ruggedness and power without smacking you in the face with greeblies. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool Brickshelf Finds

(...) Hey, that's me! :-) Thanks for the kind words (and from Allan B in his reply to your message) - it's always good to get some feedback & encouragement. Anyway, I thought I should point out that the Red Rocket gallery at Brickshelf is no longer (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact