 Space / 22779
Re: I'm going to sing the Doom Song now (MOC: Irken Vootrunner)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes:

yes, another creation from geek culture (I don't know how many of you have
seen 'Invader Zim', so I shall explain)

The Irken Vootrunner is a small one Invader assault craft. it's primary
purpose is to deliver invaders to their assigned planets, and to act as
their personal transport during their missions. it is equipped with two
forward-mounted fixed plasma cannons as it's armament, and two reactor-fed
swivelling engines mounted aft. the bulges on top are storage for snack
foods (pretzels, donuts, cookies, chips, etc...).

comments are appreciated
-Anthony

I'm not much on the color. For some reason the red just doesn't evoke
anything exciting.

The shape however, is awesome. I love the compact roundness of it all. It
hints of ruggedness and power without smacking you in the face with
greeblies. Very Nice.

-Duane