 Space / *22627 (-5)
  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:HCvtHL.24oJ@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) I haven't been posting because I haven't been home. I had to go to Japan for a month for my father-in-law's funeral. My daughter had to return (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Kashyyk Cruiser

Could someone spell-check 'Kashyyk'? Anyways, It belongs to a wookiee who doesn't have a wookie name in the first place, so it shouldn't matter. This started as an inventory of my brown parts, and I came up with a chewie minifig, so I decided to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

I have been busy with a retro future combo project. A ship, a small craft, and a mecha that all go together and all retro. It's harder then it sounds. Here's a teaser pic of the ship. (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6974 Delta-4 Space Center

(...) I'm pretty sure they're invisible barriers tapping into quantum intangibility, called DSF's, or "Disbelief Suspension Fields." :o) --Dave (jot and jab) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  More Legoland California Space Shuttle Pictures

I've finally posted more pictures of the Space Shuttle at Legoland California. My understanding is that this model was to go on display in miniland, complete with the Crawler, Launch pad, etc. It was also supposed to be animated with a launch (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact