 Space / *22557 (-5)
  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Makes me feel disappointed though... I would really, really have liked to buy one of that particular ship. It's one of my favourite MOCs ever. I wonder how much a custom kit would be, with those curved windows? Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Space Racer

(...) I'm guessing that the Sand Blue slopes around the engine are because you ran out of tan? They seem a little incongruous there. It has an interesting shape. The fins on the back make it look like the engine exploded :) Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Racer

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCqqCu.1uAF@lugnet.com... (...) I like the sleek design, and how the engine looks! It has an interesting color scheme, too. Definately looks good. :) One thing I would change, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Delta-4 Space Center

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message news:HCqLqx.1FFI@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) That space center looks great! It certainly looks like it could be an origional CS set! -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Oh yeah, Soviets, especially for a communist like me. :^D -Tim (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact