 Space / *22407 (-5)
  Re: They're not pods.

*VERY* nice renderings... MegaPov ? (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  They're not pods.

Hi all, I've posted images of some small space/aircraft designs that I've been messing around with for a few months. They were going to turn into an ISCC entry, but I never got around to it. The part counts only range from about 30 to 50 pieces, but (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Space Command Center on "That 70s Show!"

(...) Yes. I saw that too. That was downright hilarious. Towards the end Hyde has a quip about going to wreck it again. :-O -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

Hi Gil, "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCD1GA.oA@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah, it's a fun movie, even it does taste rather strongly like cheddar when you grow up. :-) (...) I didn't really try with glass because I wanted (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Space Command Center on "That 70s Show!"

HAW! Classic Lego TV moment! I always knew Foreman and I were the same person. Jackie squashed his "Lego Space Command Center" in tonight's episode. There was even a scene later on where he plops a huge blue Lego box (erroneously numbered 741, with (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact