 Space / *22177 (-5)
  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Adrian- *Hopes he doesn't get his hopes up.* I have no idea where this minifig came from or what is its association. Could it be representative of a company's logo or of a videogame? Sorry to have no info but wanted to respond to let you know the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: My UCS Super Star Destroyer MOC

(...) it was the gravity of the death star that made it 'fall' did you think that something that big and dense(metal) didnt have gravitational pull? (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Mysterious minifig?

A coworker of mine received this minifig from another coworker who received it as swag from an Aerospace tradeshow. I borrowed it to find out what exactly it is, and if anyone's seen it before. It's a single fig, all grey (grey hands, legs, torso) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

Lenny, The site looks great. The layout is easy to navigate and you get straight to the MOCs, which is key. There are several creations there that I hadn't seen before, both in castle and space, so I'll have to spend some more time going through (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Killer Whale

"Phil Painter" <mealy_mouthed@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HAB85u.L35@lugnet.com... (...) Brickshelf. (...) Can´t find any. =) /Jocke (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact