 Space / *22012 (-10)
  Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Howd all, posted the first batch of pics of the Mako (URL) only will i take more later, but i will also retake these (i need to upgrade the lighting in my apt.) LMKWYT! thx much -paul (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

(...) tonight boys! Great refinery/power plant/whatevertheheckitis. You make Bionicle parts look really good, seamless integration. Take care, Soren (who needs to get cracking on another Sea Monkey MOC) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Cambridge MOC

(...) the cool tiles. Plus, hood scoops are always in style (neat SNOT technique, too). Thanks, George (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

That's just too cool. It's good to see that the hobby is transferring nicely from generation to generation. Lego good, Lego.space better! So how does dad and kiddo play together? (asking as a soon to be dad) Ever get nervous with him handling your (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: Help needed with Mini-928

hi jeff, (...) tail will become 2 studs high. anyway, many THX. willy (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) I created it using the pictures on Lego-Planet and what I learned doing the Prototypes. If you think there is any discrepancies, please point them out and I will look into them. Here is the deep link: (URL) again Jun! Mark M. (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: cad this, anybody?

I will give it a try! Jaco "Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:HB1IIJ.Bpq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Re: My Airlock

Could you please share this LDraw file with us? Tnx Jaco "Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:HB0Auq.EJv@lugnet.com... (URL) provide feedback. This is a Moonbase-style airlock design. -- Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes: <<snipp>> (...) inspiration boost! Nice job and it's good to finally get some more news on the Sea Monkeys, I feel there is much to be learned about/from this species! Major question though; What set features (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Unfortunenatly the only motors I own are these (I have 2) and an older 4.5V one. Another LEGO friend is busy making me some gearing to give the motor more power. Since I am rebuilding an revising the whole model, expect it! Jaco "Ross Crawford" (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact