 Space / *21777 (-5)
  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

this is a major improvement. you've come a long way. I agree with most of the earlier posters. The "navigation" area is too much like a room. it would be better served to maybe knock out those walls and replace them with slopes and a couple of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

is there an English version of this site? -tk "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HB46Lq.36H@lugnet.com... (...) japanese (...) check (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Station 45

I ment to cross-post to .mecha. I guess ist all good, either way. e (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Station 45

KG! bring it on! Station 45 is a hit and you did a great job! I was glad when I stumbled onto your MOC. I thought I had a fair idea of who was gonna be at Bricks West and it was a pleasant surprise. I love Station 45 for many reasons. Cheif amoung (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Quick post

Nicole, Another star lights the skies tonight. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact