 Space / *21757 (-5)
  UPDATED: seed not going to make it teaser

Having missed the end of the month and hating the color of my seed part (not enough in the collection,) I scrapped the part and let my imagination flow. Here is the updated teaser pic of the finished product and cameo, that, yes Paul, does look (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  "Duvernay" Mk2

can't wait: (URL) a Anthropological Research Starship, studying feral humans. It is the Karalehn Industries Akins Class, Proxia. note: this is the 2nd version of this ship. It has gone from three decks to one. I realized I was trying to do too much (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general) !

  Re: piece ID

very similar to some parts that came with the imperial shuttle aren't they? -tk "Evilmage" <jsullenspv4@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HB3sux.M8A@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: piece ID

If you can remember from a few years back, there was a fire station set, the pieces that allowed for the sliding garage doors were the pieces you saw in the legs. i don't know were you can fide them now, but someone else just might... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"

Nice work! (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact