 Space / 21757
UPDATED: seed not going to make it teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 05:06:49 GMT

Having missed the end of the month and hating the color of my seed part (not
enough in the collection,) I scrapped the part and let my imagination flow.
Here is the updated teaser pic of the finished product and cameo, that, yes
Paul, does look terrible.  Full res coming tomorrow.

-tk