 Space / *21277 (-5)
  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Heh! (...) Thanks! Well, no fighters this time but you've given me an idea... Fighter drones. I haven't fleshed out the underside yet but maybe I'll create a couple of unmanned fighters that attach to the underside. (...) The big opening in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  MOC: Vor'cha Class Attack Cruiser

Hello people, You can find pictures and instructions for my latest custom, a Klingon Vor'cha class attack cruiser, here: (URL) is to the same scale as the Galaxy class explorer that's also on my site. I actually built it at the same time as the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Dragonstar!

"Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HAA85M.Dnr@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) work. Ok I need to respond to this. Ever since my criticism there have been a few posts which I feel have been directly related to me, but you've (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Dude, you GOTTA show me how you made those gun turrets! Email me some pics at least. I was toying around with a 3 barreled turret (Yamato style) but it seemed too wide on this model. (...) Thanks. That's the idea :) Dan (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Scale (was Re: Dragonstar!)

(...) But the gist of my previous post is that if you translate that vertical measurement into the horizontal it's not quite right. For best accuracy, one must use and exxagerated scale (ie. vertical scale is different to horizontal scale) Besides, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact