 Space / *21177 (-5)
  Re: Dragonstar!

While I don't condone lying... Awesome! Keep it up! Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith X_LR8R@hotmail.com "Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HA2yvK.16u@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

(...) Well I would have liked to see how you would have done some of these. Not sure if I'll do them all or anymore after this batch. We'll see. (...) My favorite also. Just because I like the larger version the best. (...) Yea, the engine was a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New 2003 sets. Are they really so cool ?

(...) I guess that the new "Discovery" sets are not so good as they should be. The Space Shuttle Discovery is in details NOT so precise as the Technic model or as other Model Team sets. They are many differencies between them and real models ! The (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Ding, ding....SHIP school is in! Dan, somehow are able to think on a large scale and put these beauties together like most of us try with minis. Aside from...well, everything that is completely incredible about this, I like the added bonus of some (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

OMG! That Ship is the bing paddly ding ding dow!!!!!!! Check! Out! the bedelly pow ding dang with the Big gundanggadangs and wit the OMG check the oh look at the wow the Then on the top it has oh cool OMG, check! the! front with how it has OMG! das (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact