 Space / *21007 (-10)
  new moonbase module, the Moonbase Command Center

apollogies for the quality of the shots, my new digicam (xmas present) cant take good close-ups & I didnt want to go through the hassle of using a film camera then getting the flim developed then scanning the photos in. (the module was canabalized (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship

COOOL Thanks!!! Jaco "Travis" <trav@centercom.com.au> schreef in bericht news:5.1.0.14.0.2003....com.au... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  DS Multi-Troop Transport Instructions

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, DS Multi-Troop Transport; (URL) response to those who've asked for instructions, now you can build your own multi-troop transport! Contains 55 pieces and parts list linked to the Peeron inventory. Also new (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Gil, No wonder Bib's got that smile on his face. He got himself one cool craft! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

(...) Yeah, it's possible. :) It's funny... I've never seen any sci-fi movie other then Space Odessey 2001. -JHK (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Very nice. I like to see moving bits on ships and this is pretty much all moving bits. I reckon it'd be a little unstable at 300mph though, but it'd look really cool doing it. The colours capture the Tatooine feeling really well, you just need a bit (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Moonbase at BricksWest?

(...) What about the Chaos Nova? Al (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

(...) 8^0 <brain freezes> Al (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Moonbase at BricksWest?

(...) I am, but I'm not bringing much new since Brickfest except for the Mosaic, of course. So no reappearance of the Blood Moon or Nebuchadnezzar, I'm afraid. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Very cool and interesting design. As I'm sure was the idea, the name is very fitting. It has a very serpintine fell to it. Jason (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact