 Space / *20942 (-5)
  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

(...) I'll admit that the arm looks a little wimpy, especially the claw. If anyone can come up with a better idea let me know and I'll incorporate it. As is evident in the pictures I was originally going to post without any sort of claw, but I added (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

Dude! I Love the Hammerhead in CB! As one of the many hardcore Bebop fans I applaud you attempt at this MOC. I have been playing with idea to build one, but the difficult angles prevented me from attemping. The colors are great! The angles on the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Moonbase at BricksWest?

Is anyone organizing a Moonbase setup at BW? I haven't heard much... maybe I'm forgetting, but it doesn't seem like anyone is. I'd love to see one there, though I don't have a complete module (and no time to build it before the event either). -Tim (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

Nice. I like the forward section, very good use of parts. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

Now we need to see a motion pic of it juggling these pieces! (URL) "Excelerator" Smith "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9qM5E.AK5@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact