 Space / *20477 (-10)
  Re: A few new bots... and a bit more

(...) Thanks! That was the look I was getting for. (...) Yeah, I really like little one-man ships. I wanted to make a little speedster here, and I was looking for a nice engine touch. (...) Thanks for the response! -JHK (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Robbie - the latest in mining technology

Duane, That's a COOL little 'bot! I like that! It looks very versatile, and wonderfully SNOT-ty!! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  New poster, new MOC

Hello there. My name is Bennie, I've been lurking around for a little while now, looking through things like Brickshelf.com and the galactic shipyard, and occasionally reading a post here and there, and I decided to finally post something of my own (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: more .space Crash Course ideas

Don't hold your breath. I need a better camera. Its really pretty simple. 2x2 turntable on the bottom and the top is held in place with 4 3x3 triangular plates. Top has 2x2 round and 2x2 square plates to make a knob to turn it. HTH (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Robbie - the latest in mining technology

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:H9385M.8H5@lugnet.com... (...) Check that cutie out! Great work Duane. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) YES, that what I was hoping for. I read my old world book encyclopedias and looked at cool pics on the covers of magazines (Pop. Mechanics, Pop. Sci., Omni etc) and thought HOW COOL IS THAT? Bubbly cockpits with spindly landing gear. Thrusters (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks! Yep, but gotta get a base established first. Hint hint. Chris <>< (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Hi, thanks for the input. And here's a glimse into that progression you asked for: www.classic-space.co...CSmen1.jpg Chris <>< (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A few new bots... and a bit more

(...) lol... Jk (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

(...) hmmm... actually, one of the things that I like about your past ships is that you never really seemed to be trying to out-do anything, just make solid creative designs. What I mean is that most of the joy was in their poetic use of geometry (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact