 Space / *20342 (-5)
  Re: O', K!

well, on taking a second look i have a request. show us some construction pics of the central joints that hold the engines, engine shafts, and wings together. i really like the angles on this one but how did you make them? more pics, plz :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minispiff assembly instructions

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8vqrI.I1s@lugnet.com... (...) Yes. Do you have a dat file for it you could send me? I'm having trouble making one of my own. Much appreciated. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minispiff assembly instructions

Are you talking about this one that I made? (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wanna' Solotrek?

(...) And say bye-bye big windows in the office. Due to problems with people driving cars through the front door, most IBM locations I've visited have all sorts of concrete barriers around the door ways and lobby areas. Nothing so simple would (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Minispiff assembly instructions

Anyone got one of these in dat form? I'm having a hard time making one from the 4-5 pictures I've found. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact