 Space / *19872 (-5)
  MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships.

Hi there. I usually just lurk here - I'm too scared to let people see my stuff. However, I've plucked up the courage and it is with some trepidation that I post the following link to my new (first) collection of LEGO Nano-fig Starships. (URL) know (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PA003 Power Armor

(...) Personally, I love looking at those hardsuits and other warmachines, they're *so* hardcore sci-fi! ;-) (...) well David. The use of those curves in the head area is great! Can't wait to see more. Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) David, have (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: PA003 Power Armor

(...) Hi Jamie, thanks for your reply. (...) I found them interesting as well when I first saw the concept used. I basically expanded the idea. (...) What?! How dare you, its the only thing that will save earth one day! OK, too much geekness there. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: The minipod!!!

Gah I forgot, Tim Rice has got one in the cooker as well, we built em at the same time but we didn't manage to take pictures while he was here. He should have it out soon. -Geordan- (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The minipod!!!

"Geordan Hankinson" <geordanh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H89Mpx.LBo@lugnet.com... (...) technology... (...) Coolness. Now for the micro pod and nano pod. :) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact