 Space / *19742 (-5)
  M:tron poster scanned (at last)

Hi there, while searching through my large pile of Lego-related paper (instructions, posters, adds, etc.) I came across this poster, what do you think?: (URL) made an effort to scan it (had to hook up my GF's computer with scanner into my network (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  My Seed Part MOC: Warp Generator

I couldn't participate in the previous Seed Part MOC ... I didn't own any of those pieces. I was really glad to see that the new one was one I owned! In fact, I was so glad that I went right out and built something. (: Here it is. (URL) let me know (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A few comments on decorated pieces

I have used Brasso in the past. It worked quite well on the large trans-green UFO saucer sections in the Arachnoid Star Base. The thing is, Richard is right. Brasso has its limitations. If TLG implemented better design in their decoration, we (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Pod just not practical? Try a Cube...

This just seemed so obvious, I had to do it :) I know it's really simple looking, but there's loads of fun customizations that can be done inside and out - I spent hours tonight dreaming up a bunch (and building many of them). Many more pics and a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: New Seed Part

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H823s1.CL8@lugnet.com... (...) With the right add ons, your example would make a cool looking cryo sleep thing. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact