 Space / *19627 (-20)
  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

Nice work John. I think I like the swept back wings the best. Keep up the good work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

Ahh the Slave 1 canopy strikes again. Thats one cool ship. Nice and bulky, looks like it can take a few hits while dropping of the troops. Good work Tim. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space rulz

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7r7so.95w@lugnet.com... (...) Gosh I forgot all about that roll call. I'm honored to have my name and website link up with the greatest in .space. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Snapshot: moonbase module accessory

A little something I cooked up for the Arcane Family Home moonbase module. An In floor flebblenork laser. I did cheat on the picture a bit. I put in labels. (URL) free to steal this design. Some minor credit would be nice. Nope the two rotating (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Look at the Freak

Bah. There can be only one. Adrian (the original Freak) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

Nice job John. It looks good, and is clean. If I ever made a clean ship it'd be a miracle what with the dust from the shelves above and my curious cat. I'm trying to redo the ship i have in construction right now because of all the junk in it. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Snapshot

(...) I like you reasoning! ;-) Alien MOCs are cool. (...) More excellent reasoning... (dang, it seems like anything will work for alien craft!) (...) I don't get the reference... don't watch many movies. :-/ (...) Hey, thanks! I like green, but I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

Wow, I never thought I would get feedback from the great Paul Hartzog! :-) Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I really like the clean feel, so many of my other MOCs are dirty and industrial, so I really like the break to a clean design. This has to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

been lookin at this aggin, there's something really clean about it the red wings and the tiny red wings its just got a nice feel to it nice work -paul (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space rulz

I was looking at the role call as well, and noticed that my website isn't listed. www.ozbricks.net/kru...h/home.htm Can you fix that, Jon? Oh, and Space Rulz! -JHK (Oh dang, that stupid Star Destroyer's beams are bending... oh darn the whole thing (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: more .space Crash Course ideas

I'm flattered, really, but some of the guys in that list are my gurus. I wouldn't have even put myself in the same league w/ them :-) thx, man -paul (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Greebly Database

now that you mention it, the idea has been floating around for a while among some of us website programmers to do a Big .Space Greebly Database like jOn's Galactic Shipyard only for small greebly ideas exclusively. you build a greebly or mini-bot (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: more .space Crash Course ideas

uh yeah, what he said... i jus wanna clarify that i wasn't saying i LIKE this idea. its just an idea. I'm not into competition, and I think of all of us as cooperating and contributing to the general coolness and benefit of .space for all of us "If (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  .space rulz

howD all, I just got thru going through all of the urls in the .space roll call and I'd just like to say that there is a lot of really great stuff out there, and that .space is really the most innovative place for lego IMHO keep it up -p "Just Build (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Creating the .space Crash Course

(...) ah well, now that you mention it how about Paul Hartzog creates the coolest most unique original stuff in .space (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: r u kidding?

(...) are you nutz? .space is the funnest place i know and .space people are the coolest to hang out w/ at the fests :-D -paul (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: They Emerge! (was Re: My Portable Bot Factory)

ho yeah, some of the hovercam looking bots are really sweet looking, but then i love radar dishes and those 2x2 rounded pieces -p (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some new stuff...

(...) Thanks! I'm pretty happy with them too. (...) Yep. Happened duringthe icestorm that hit the Carolinas three weeks ago. Lost power for 5 days, DSL for 10...NOT a fun time:) (...) The manta has a lot of nice things going for it. I really am (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

I've said it before i'll say it again i like it :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some new stuff...

Hey these are cool, I like these craft very much. Both have very pleasing shapes. You lost power too!?! I also like the tail section of the manta. e (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact