 Space / *19627 (-10)
  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

Nice work John. I think I like the swept back wings the best. Keep up the good work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

Ahh the Slave 1 canopy strikes again. Thats one cool ship. Nice and bulky, looks like it can take a few hits while dropping of the troops. Good work Tim. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space rulz

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7r7so.95w@lugnet.com... (...) Gosh I forgot all about that roll call. I'm honored to have my name and website link up with the greatest in .space. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Snapshot: moonbase module accessory

A little something I cooked up for the Arcane Family Home moonbase module. An In floor flebblenork laser. I did cheat on the picture a bit. I put in labels. (URL) free to steal this design. Some minor credit would be nice. Nope the two rotating (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Look at the Freak

Bah. There can be only one. Adrian (the original Freak) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

Nice job John. It looks good, and is clean. If I ever made a clean ship it'd be a miracle what with the dust from the shelves above and my curious cat. I'm trying to redo the ship i have in construction right now because of all the junk in it. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Snapshot

(...) I like you reasoning! ;-) Alien MOCs are cool. (...) More excellent reasoning... (dang, it seems like anything will work for alien craft!) (...) I don't get the reference... don't watch many movies. :-/ (...) Hey, thanks! I like green, but I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

Wow, I never thought I would get feedback from the great Paul Hartzog! :-) Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I really like the clean feel, so many of my other MOCs are dirty and industrial, so I really like the break to a clean design. This has to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

been lookin at this aggin, there's something really clean about it the red wings and the tiny red wings its just got a nice feel to it nice work -paul (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space rulz

I was looking at the role call as well, and noticed that my website isn't listed. www.ozbricks.net/kru...h/home.htm Can you fix that, Jon? Oh, and Space Rulz! -JHK (Oh dang, that stupid Star Destroyer's beams are bending... oh darn the whole thing (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact