 Space / *19547 (-5)
  Re: They Emerge! (was Re: My Portable Bot Factory)

(...) Very nice! I particullarly like the bot with the 4 spindly legs, the bot with the three thrusters pointing upwards, the bot with the castle helms on the side, and the bot with the hat. Very unique parts usage- the spirit of the whole Bot (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Sterling MOC Three

No not a boy band from the 60's! More Boats and a Sub from the HotWaterPlanet! (URL) reconstruction of Lord Sterlingbrick's original protype. The two person Cuttlefish class sub and boom excavator which could be used as a fire-ship. Best DaveG (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)

  Re: They Emerge! (was Re: My Portable Bot Factory)

Very nice, Chris! Gotta love this one: (URL) like one of the robots from Descent. We want more bots! We want more bots! ;) -- (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space legends, my thoughts...

It would be great to see some of the old space sets brought back as legends. I know I'd buy them. I actually started on a small project last night, where I'm taking the 6781 SP Striker from the Space Police Set and updating it with some new parts (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Jon Palmer Banished to Phantom Zone

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:H7L7Fn.5L1@lugnet.com... (...) He's just still upset about that whole leach incident. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact