 Service / 4
    Re: Is S@H the best place to get an infusion of Gray Bricks? —James Brown
   (...) Definately service packs. I've picked up ~200 of them over the last year, and have used all but a few hundred (maybe as many as a thousand - hard to say) another good source is (predicatably enough) various castle sets. These are good for the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.service)

        Re: Is S@H the best place to get an infusion of Gray Bricks? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I (...) buckets (...) Thanks I just ordered 20 of the packs today and plan on ordering some more probably each month for quite some time. I have started a large SW project that is going to start with a B-Wing hanger bay and expand from there (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.service)