 Service / * (-5)
Re: SP #5112
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 22:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.service, Josh Baakko writes:
Does anyone know the size of the big bucket in #5112?
Thanks!
Josh

It's 10 studs wide.

Jude

Subject:
SP #5112
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 20:52:55 GMT

Does anyone know the size of the big bucket in #5112?
Thanks!
Josh

Subject:
possible ideas for service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.service
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:42:05 GMT

Here's a must for town service packs:

Mailbox Service Pack (5 mail boxes....doesn't matter the color....with 5
"letter" stickers and 5 "bugle" stickers - the logo design for the deutsche
post)

Vehicle De-Juniorization Packs

Car:

Hinged Roof plate (flat-style) with "moon roof"
2 doors
2 "head light" bricks 1 X 1 (the brick with the hole on the side of it...that
allows you to put the "light" on it...or the flag pole (if you are talking
about castle sets)
2 windshields
2 vehicle "base plates" ... the 6 stud long by 4 stud wide ... with the
wheel "cut-outs"
2 square flat transparent yellow pieces
2 square flat transparent red pieces

Pick-up Truck:

2 doors
Hinged Roof plate (window-style) with "moon roof"....the window is the
non-"glass" 2 studs high by 4 studs wide
2 head light bricks
1 windshield
2 square flat transparent yellow pieces
2 square flat transparent red pieces
2 vehicle base plates

Cargo Truck (add-on)

4 wall elements (4 by 4 stud that are flat...on all the town ambulances)
1 roof tile (4 by 4 stud ... flat)
1 flat piece (1 by 4 stud)
1 flat piece (2 by 4 stud)
1 hinge roof plate (flat style) ... solid [no moon roof]

Subject:
Service packs still in production?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:11:51 GMT

I was under the impression that service packs were no longer being produced,
when suddenly there's set 3750
(http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?set=3750-1), the Life on Mars pack. Any
thoughts? Is LoM the last gasp of service pack concept, or can we look
forward to even more in the years to come?

--DaveL

Re: Missing Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 06:17:07 GMT

Check out http://www.lego.com/help/default.asp

They have a phone number [(800)442-5346] where you can call for
replacement pieces.

In lugnet.service, Ken Tkacs writes:

"Michael Jorgensen" <jorgensen@iprimus.ca> wrote in message
Well, It finally happened...I bought a set with a missing piece

I myself just bought a set yesterday that has two deformed pieces in it. It
is the "Fright Knights" 'Witch's Castle.' The legs of the two 'guards'
mini-figs, the ones that are safely sealed in the vacuum-formed insert, both
look melted. The plastic around them doesn't seem to be disturbed, so I have
to believe they were packaged this way.

This is the first time anything like this has happened in a Lego set. I don'
t want to take it back to the store because at this point the set is
discontinued, and I don't want to lose the chance to have it. But I'm
disappointed that the legs are all melted. I don't know what to do about it.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact