 Scala / 87
    Re: scala —Shiri Dori
   (...) (for ref: (URL) you're right! Look at the tree in 3148, I hope that's made of 1x1 rounds and leave pieces! That would be SO great for landscaping (well... at least better than palm tress!) -Shiri xpost .general (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.scala)

        Re: scala —Yuki Sasaki
   (...) Yes, Shiri, isn't that tree great!? I'm not sure how thick it is, but it looks like the leaves are separate pieces. I wish I could get a bunch of those trees to make some big woods. I think 3148 may be appealing to non-Scala collectors with (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.scala)