 Scala / 88
Re: scala
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 22:08:07 GMT

In lugnet.scala, Shiri Dori writes:
Wow, you're right! Look at the tree in 3148, I hope that's made of 1x1 rounds
and leave pieces! That would be SO great for landscaping (well... at least
better than palm tress!)

-Shiri
xpost .general

Yes, Shiri, isn't that tree great!?  I'm not sure how thick it is, but it looks
like the leaves are separate pieces.  I wish I could get a bunch of those trees
to make some big woods.  I think 3148 may be appealing to non-Scala collectors
with the tree (with removable (?) layers of snow), great-looking bears in two
different shades of brown and their own cave.  There's a tree in set 3149 (the
house) as well, by the way.