 Scala / 68
Re: Scala New Releases 3148 through 3159
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:20:59 GMT

In lugnet.scala, Frank Filz writes:
Yuki Sasaki wrote:
As for the bear cubs, I'm sure they'll be small enough to be giant bears for the
minifigs.  Just like the cats in the minifig world come in Scala sets as tiny,
tiny kittens.  But I do hope they won't use the polar bear mold from the Arctic
sets for the bear cubs.  :)

I'm pretty sure the bear cubs are the same part as the Arctic polar
bear.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

Where did you find that out?  Even though those polar bears look good among
the minifigs, to me they just don't look right with the Scala dolls.  Have you
seen a picture of this new set by any chance?