 Scala / 58
Re: Finding Set 3107
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:38:06 GMT

In lugnet.scala, Jeffrey Lee writes:

Thanks for the tip. I found their website http://marketplace.xtra.co.nz/cgi-
bin/legoshop.storefront. But try to visit but the page was blank.

Why don't you try it again. I think it should work.  Last week the guy from the
store e-mailed me back about my order and he said he was going to take a
holiday break for a week or so.  If you e-mail him this week, hopefully he'll
respond to you.  But I've never ordered anything from his store yet.  I hope
the shipping won't be too much.