 Scala / 56
Re: Finding Set 3107
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:51:27 GMT

In lugnet.scala, Jeffrey Lee writes:
I'm trying to find set #3107(Andrea in Sunny Dress) that I saw on
Lugnet's "Browse Set". I've called Shop@home, but they don't even have that
item listed. I wonder anyone has that set, and where to buy it. Thanks...

I collect Scala items and I don't think this one is available at S@H like
several other Scala items.  What you could do is order one from another
country.  I know Nick Ashman's Lego Superstore in New Zealand has most of the
Scala items from '98 and '99.  I know he has the doll you're looking for.  You
should e-mail him at lego@ashman.co.nz and ask him the price and shipping.  I
contacted him the other day because I'm trying to buy some of the Scala stuff
that's not sold here.  Good luck!