 Scala / 116
    Did Emma stop keeping her diary? —Yuki Sasaki
   Hi, Diana! Hi, all the Scala fans out there! I was away on vacation for two months. I was expecting to find lots of new info on Scala after two months, but it doesn't look like I've missed out on too much, I'm afraid. What amazed me was that Emma's (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.scala)