 Scala / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Did Emma stop keeping her diary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:31:45 GMT

Hi, Diana! Hi, all the Scala fans out there!
I was away on vacation for two months.  I was expecting to find lots of new info
on Scala after two months, but it doesn't look like I've missed out on too much,
I'm afraid.  What amazed me was that Emma's diary hasn't been updated in so
long; in her most recent entry, she talks about Chilli and Pepper being bored in
the stable because the weather is cold!  I read that several months ago and I
guess nothing exciting has happened since then in the land of Scala because
everybody is still hibernating.  I remember they used to add a new diary entry
every weekday.  :(
Anyway, I'm still excited about the new sets.  I can't wait till I get to meet
the new character Carla.