 Robotics / VLL / 24
  VLL with RCX using lego lamp

I have an RCX and a micro scout. Is there a way to controll the Microscout using the RCX and lego lamp? Do I need the SDK? (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: VLL with RCX using lego lamp

HI: (...) The short answer is YES. (...) You don't NEED it, BUT if by SDK you are referring to the lego Firmware 2.0 upgrade, it sure makes it VERY easy. If you are still running "older" firmware, then you could .....just a sec..... OK, I'm back. In (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)