 Robotics / VLL / 11 (-11)
  Starting CP with barcode?

hi I am programming my CodePilot with a RCX. During this time it is running in the recoding mode. To start the program you press play ususally. Is there a way to do this with an barcode? Or is there a way to program the CP without being in the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: Scout SDK

(...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  (canceled)

  Re: Scout SDK

(...) I would try looking for it at www.legomindstorms.com --Todd (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: Fiber optic cable

(...) I found the perfect thing... It's this kit that lets you plug a thick fiber optic 10 Inch onto a Maglite. Snip of the connector and you have 10 inches of thick fiber optics that fit into a stud bushing! It works VERY well. Dean -- Coin-Op's (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Fiber optic cable

Has anybody made a successfull fiberoptic cable to link the scout and micro scout? I was thinking when I remember these old toys they use to make. They were a flash light with lots of plastic strings comeing out. This would create a cool effect when (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

  VLL Transmit for RCX (was: Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO)

(...) hook up a light sensor, initialize it, and then use vll_send(code) to transmit. The little red LED on the light sensor blinks furiously. The Scout still does this far faster (about 3x) but it probably has some special hardware (not the least (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

Have you tried using the computer monitor? ie: display the bar code on your computer screen and scan along the code? this may make a simple scout/code pilot programmer possible. -Rich (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.robotics.vll )------

Welcome to lugnet.robotics.vll, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.robotics.vll (group): Focused discussion group for LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ Visible Light Link™ (VLL™) protocol and API: in-depth technical discussions, troubleshooting, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact