 Robotics / VLL / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
Fiber optic cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 03:42:27 GMT

Has anybody made a successfull fiberoptic cable to link the scout and micro
scout?  I was thinking when I remember these old toys they use to make.  They
were a flash light with lots of plastic strings comeing out.  This would
create a cool effect when the light was shaded red or green,  the end of every
strand would be the color of the light.  Its hard to explain, and I haven't
seen it in a few years, but it would have been a very cheap way to purchase a
fiber optic cable.  I was also thinking thick fishing line may work perfectly.

If anyone has a good design for this I would appreciate it.
Or any other ideas.