 Robotics / Vision Command / 96
Re: VC / studio question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:57:57 GMT

brickhead wrote:

Hi,

I've ordered both VC and Studio set, and while I'm waiting for the sets to arrive, I'm asking myself if it is possible to
interchange both cams. In other words: can I use the VC cam with the studio software and vice versa, or do I have to switch the
hardware each time I am running the other program?

Yes, apart from colour and cable length they are identical. I have used them with each other's software.

One cam per computer...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html