 Robotics / Vision Command / 106
Re: VC vs Studio cam question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:15:55 GMT

Jan Nouza <jan.nouza@vslib.cz> wrote in message
news:G9DG0s.HwI@lugnet.com...
I wonder if anybody has tried to use the Studio cam with motorised models • and
what was the experience. If there were no problems observed, the Studio • cam
would seem to be a better choice for advanced robotics projects.

I haven't seen any noise effects from the Studios camera when close to
motors.  Personally I think they used the fancy clear shielded cable just
for looks.  I suppose it might be a little stronger too so it wouldn't be as
easily damaged.