 Robotics / Vision Command / 36
    Re: VC Camera with Linux —Joseph (Joe) Greene
   So am I right in my understanding that the datastream from the USB Lego VC is the same as a quickcams datastream, plus audio? and what would the audio portion of the datastream be using for it's format? Just wondering.. thinking about a Solaris and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: VC Camera with Linux —Hakan Tandogan
   (...) Getting hold of the data stream is indeed the problem... Georgs quick&dirty driver couldn't decode the USB data stream. He gave me a few tips, but I didn't get around to actually dismantle the VC to see which video chip is used in that thing. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)