 Robotics / Vision Command / 204
    Re: Jama, Vision Command, & Windows XP —Tony Knaak
   Wow that sure takes alot of work to get the VC running. What is it configured for in the first place, 98? tisk tisk. I am glad that you are still working on Jama! out (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Jama, Vision Command, & Windows XP —Eric Sophie
   From what I understand, there is an issue with using the NT windows products and Vision Command. However, Rob Limbaugh beat it into submission. His pages outline step by step how to install VC properly. Although I have stopped construction on Jama (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.vc)