 Robotics / Vision Command / 191
  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

Hello! I have just bought the VC set, and was attempting to follow the instructions provided by Ted back in January to install VC on my WinXP Professional system. I got stuck at step 3. When I run the QuickCam Setup program from the VC CD, I get the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

I am replying to my own message here -- I followed some links on the Lego 'club' forum pages and found an excellent, step-by-step instruction set. It is fundamentally the same as Ted's, but with some changes (a bit easier). Thanks to the writer of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)