 Robotics / Vision Command / 173
    Re: Running Vision Command on XP —Chris Daniel
   I recieved this info today, and sounds like good news to me. "I can answer the questions for this gentleman however I don't know if he'll be any less frustrated. We are working on a Vision Command patch so it can install and run on Windows XP (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        VC under Win2k -- was: Running Vision Command on XP —Geert-Jan Kruijff
   Ted Hess recently posted a mail here with a procedure for installing Vision Command under Windows XP. He had not (yet) tried Windows 2000. I did (Win2k Professional edition), and the bottom line is Ted's procedure works for Win2k as well. Ted -- (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)