 Robotics / Vision Command / 164
  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

Great work, Ted. Do you think a similar hack could make Lego Studios run under XP? Anyway, this workaround just underlines the poor, poor support from Lego. The VC/Studios support sites does not even mention XP! Wake up, Lego! A company thats says (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

(...) I now have Studios up and running within XP. I had to download a new driver from the Logitech site for the camera and then it was just a case of setting the compatibility option for Lego Studios so that it thinks it is still running in Win (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)