 Robotics / Vision Command / 153
    Re: VC problem... —David Cuthill
   I had a similar problem when purchasing a Mindstorms 1.5 set. The box, instructions, CD, etc. were all in Spanish (very unusual as I purchased the set in Canada). It was the last set the store had and I was able to get it at a discount. All I did (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: VC problem... —George Manousakis
   I don't know what to say! I have the whole Mindstorms range and i expect a better treatment from LEGO! It's my second e-mail to LEGO Consumer Services Europe and still no answer! Do you or anyone else is willing to send me a Vision Command English (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: VC problem... —George Manousakis
   Finally LEGO replied to my e-mails and sent me a replacement Vision Command CD! Thanks LEGO and all of you who offered to send me one! George (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)