 Robotics / Vision Command / 152
151  |  153
Subject:
VC problem...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:06:22 GMT

Hello,

I got VC from Italy and the CD doesn't contain an English version! I asked
LEGO for a replacement CD in English and they can't help!

Here's their answer:
"We are unable to properly handle this question or request.  We will
leave it to you to decide how to proceed.  Thank you."

Is it possible to get a copy of the English CD from any of you?

(I live in Greece and Mindstorm products are unavailable here....)

Thanks a lot!
George